The Iowa Insurance Division supervises all aspects of the business of insurance in Iowa. Click on the links below to get more information about:
- Insurers Entering the Iowa Market
- Rate and Form Filing
- Insurer Annual and Quarterly Forms and Filing Instructions
- Other Requirements for Insurers
- See lists of insurance entities such as licensed insurers, Iowa-domiciled insurance companies, alien surplus lines insurers, surplus lines insurers, risk retention groups, purchasing groups, accredited and trusteed reinsurers, and/or certified reinsurers.
- Find a licensed insurance company
- Uniform Company Deviations Applied to NCCI Rates for Workers' Compensation
- Companies Authorized For Surety
- Enforcement Orders or Actions
- Reciprocal Jurisdictions
If you need assistance, please contact the Iowa Insurance Division.