If you are insured by a health insurance carrier and believe you’ve been wrongly billed, you may contact the Department of Health and Human Services at 1-800-985-3059. Iowa residents may contact the Iowa Insurance Division at 1-515-654-6600 or https://iid.iowa.gov/insurance-consumer-complaint.

If you are uninsured or utilize self-pay and believe you've been wrongly billed, please see information regarding the No Surprises Act Patient-Provider Dispute Resolution and Administrative Fee provided by the Department of Health and Human Services.