Official State of Iowa Website Here is how you know
Iowa Insurance Division


  1. Home

Residential Service Contracts

Iowans can purchase residential service contracts from a residential service contract company to maintain, repair or replace structural components, appliances or electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling or air-conditioning systems in residential properties containing not more than four dwelling units. The residential service contract company is obligated to arrange for the performance of services and must be licensed with the Iowa Insurance Division, so double-check before purchasing a residential service contract. 

A list of residential service contracts that are licensed with the Iowa Insurance Division can be found here or in the data set below.


Contact Us

If you need assistance, please contact the Iowa Insurance Division.