Related Topics:

Regulated Industries

Iowans can purchase motor vehicle service contracts from a sales agent or providers (most commonly auto-dealerships and financial institutions) for a motor vehicle service contract company to help provide repair, replacement, or expense reimbursements when a motor vehicle has an operational or structure failure due to a defect in materials, skill of work, or normal wear and tear.  Both the motor vehicle service contract company and the sales agent or provider must be registered with the Iowa Insurance Division, so double-check before purchasing a motor vehicle service contract.