Official State of Iowa Website Here is how you know
Iowa Insurance Division


  1. Home

Regulated Individuals

Insurance Agent
Insurance Producers & Other Insurance-Related Professionals

Individuals operating as insurance producers, public adjusters, navigators or viatical settlement brokers must be licensed by the Iowa Insurance Division.  

Securities Agent
Securities Agents & Investment Adviser Representatives

Individuals representing a broker-dealer or an issuer to purchase or sell securities in Iowa must, with some specific exemptions, be registered with the Iowa Insurance Division.  

Sales Agent
Sales Agents for Prearranged Funeral Services & Merchandise

Individuals selling cemetery merchandise, funeral merchandise or funeral services must, with some specific exceptions, be licensed by the Iowa Insurance Division.